Thursday, December 08, 2005


On the road to Internet City from Deira, you pass this wall of pomo buildings, like out of a sci-fi set. Even with 7-lane freeways, the traffic can build up. With no mass transit system (no rail, no subway, no DLR) there may be congestion issues in the future, when all those bought-off-plan high-rises are occupied).


Chxta 6:17 pm  

Did you know that just 7% of Dubai's revenue is from oil? The remaining 93% is from commerce and trade!

So much for Igbo men being merchants!

Anonymous,  2:17 pm is for sale

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by 2008

Back to TOP